The 2015 season is finally here (hurrah!): the league programme started last night with our two mixed doubles teams playing their first matches in the Wharfedale League, and our adult and junior coaching programmes are underway.
- Our after-school junior coaching sessions recommence this Friday, April 17th
- The second of our adult doubles coaching sessions takes place this Saturday morning. I am pleased to say that it is over subscribed!
- We’re having a Junior Open day on Saturday 25th April from 10am to 12 noon
- On Saturday June 13th (10 – 12 noon), as part of ‘The Great British Tennis Weekend’ we will be holding a Family Open Day. This is also the first day of the Ilkley Challenger Tournament.
- We will be holding the first of our ‘Pay-as-you-play’ mornings on Thursday May 14th. These will provide an opportunity for non-members to play without committing to a year’s full subscription. The cost is £4 per session. Rackets,balls and refreshments will be provided.
- There will be lots of opportunities for social tennis: club nights are as usual on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If there is sufficient demand we will be running our drop-in coaching sessions on Tuesday evenings.
- Our 8 league teams, mens’, womens’ and mixed, will be playing be a full league programme.
- If we have any energy left after all that we might even turn out on Sunday mornings for some social tennis!