Cross Hills Tennis Club Proposed Return to Play 29.03.2021
Hopefully, we shall all be able to return to play from Monday 29th March so get those racquets out! Below are the proposed details:
- Court Booking: through Timify (LINK ON HOME PAGE AS WELL AS A REMINDER OF HOW TO BOOK – BOOKING IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY – any potential new members reading this, follow the membership enquiries link also on the home page).
- Please remember the rule of 6 per court.
- Organised Club Events: Book by text, email.
Following LTA guidelines players can change partners without following the rule of 6 when participating in the organised club events, though strict social distancing must be in place. Socialising before or after play is not permitted.
Tuesdays: Mixed Doubles 5-6.30pm and 6.45 – 8.15 Book with Pam
As a co-ordinator must be present throughout any organised club event to ensure Covid 19 social distancing and hygiene rules are followed, Pam will nominate someone from each Tuesday session to be in charge for the night.
Wednesdays: Men’s 11am – 1pm book with Roy Heaton
Fridays: Women’s 2 – 4pm book with Chris Glen
No one should turn up to play without booking first. If you then find you cannot play, please cancel to free up the court for others. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Competitive League Tennis
- The Wharfedale league will not start until 21st June 2021 so Wednesday evenings will be free to book until then.
- Bradford Parks League and Friendly League. Members will be informed as soon as Saturday and Monday evening competitive play is to start. Courts are available to book until then. DETAILS TO FOLLOW IN APRIL NEWSLETTER.
Coaching is due to restart from Sunday 4th April, cost £6 per session. Please contact Jamie at: clubspark.lta.org.uk/kinetictennis or 07938850558
09.00 – 09.45 LTA Youth Red (formerly Mini Tennis Red) 4-8yrs.
10:00-11:00 LTA Youth Orange (Formerly Mini Tennis Orange) 8-11 years
11:00-12:00 LTA Youth Yellow (Formerly Juniors Tennis) 11+
12:15-13:15 Adult Coaching
We are then looking to add a beginners’ session after this at 13:15-14:15. If we can generate enough interest then this will be going ahead.
Covid 19 Positive Testing. If you are unfortunate enough to have a positive test it is everyone’s personal responsibility to contact Test and Trace, give the contact details for anyone you were playing with and inform those people.
For Club organised events, please inform the person responsible for booking the relevant session (Pam, Chris or Roy). They will then pass on everyone’s details to Test and Trace.
We do not want another lockdown so Stay Safe, adhere to Covid rules and guidelines and enjoy your tennis!